Christopher Little, B.F.A.
Social Media Strategist, Digital Marketing Manager, Web Master
A dedicated digital media expert and business professional with extensive experience in project management, production of a wide variety of print collateral, web development, online marketing and training/coaching in various digital technologies and platforms.
•High rate of success in results-oriented, deadline-driven operations.
•Demonstrated ability to accomplish professional responsibilities in a timely manner.
•Proven track record of accurate research methods
•Adherent of reporting for information management and business-development
•Adept ability to develop and maintain business/client relationships
•Keen ability to identify priorities and set goals while simultaneously resolving any issues that arise in the initial stages of project development
•Fluent in Microsoft Office, Adobe Master System and various Internet/ New Media protocols and technologies
•Skilled public speaker – Created Social Media Education Seminar Series targeted to Seniors which was presented to numerous organizations across the GTA with average attendance of 100 (see thank you notes located below)
July 2020 – Present
- Input and analyze marketing data, including internal reports using Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics reports
- Design, create, and deliver marketing initiatives for Comwave products and services through digital advertising using Adobe Creative Suite and various other media forms
- Work with Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager in analyzing metrics, identifying trends, and optimizing performance for Comwave’s online marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of Comwave’s internal and external websites utilizing HTML and CSS in WordPress and Dreamweaver
- Coordination and implementation of marketing communication projects to support the growth and expansion of company products and services in multiple mediums including retail, digital, event, advertising and public relations
- Organize the preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, website and client communications.
- Prepare and analyze status reports on marketing effort
- Development of sales presentations and promotions
- Production of reports based on information collected inclduing marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing
- Oversee Department requests and general Marketing initiatives
Remax Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage
Social Media Strategist, Marketing Manager, Web Master
April 2012 – Present
- Administration of all company Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Webmaster for all company websites (including html/PHP coding)
- Creation and administration of cross-platform Mobile App
- Administration of all company agent websites (170+)
- Creation and presentation of technology-related seminars (PowerPoint) to groups of 40+ agents
- Creation and supervision of in-house marketing department (I spear-headed the creation of this department which included interviewing candidates, getting all technological infrastructure in place, supervision of marketing liaison, project management etc.)
- Analytical tracking of all company web portals
- 1 on 1 consultation with company employees (agents/ administration staff) on tech-related matters
- Videography (Creation of a series of videos focused on sales, tech., marketing)
- Online marketing
- Company branding
- Graphic Design
CH Style Productions
1999 – Present
As a multi-media producer/ project manager, I have been involved in every
aspect of the multi-media project life-cycle, from conception to completion. The scope of these productions has been quite broad, and as such, I have the ability to produce high quality work, in a variety of mediums. This position requires a high level of technical skill, innovation, a willingness to learn, adept project management skills, and the confidence to make successful presentations to potential clients. Additional responsibilities include billing/ requisition of payment for completed projects, new client solicitation and banking.
Past projects have included enhanced CD Roms (shown at E3), website
design, graphic design, event/ concert/ wedding architectural photography,
video/ audio editing, and feature article writing.
2005 – 2011
Duties included event and concert photography as well as interviewing
musicians and reviewing concerts.
JJ Realty Supply
Office Manager / Graphic Designer
January 1997 – January 2000
This position required the creative design of all graphic elements used for ads, flyers, and the company website in addition to administrative support for president-level projects/information-management processes and the management of a retail storefront.
- Played key role in creation, design and maintenance of essential components of marketing materials and website/ online store.
- Significantly reduced time required to prepare financial reports by spearheading implementation of electronic reporting procedures.
- Devised stock organization system which enabled higher sales volumes for retail products.
Collection of thank you cards from Social Media Education Seminar Series
Video Productions Compilation
Seminar Sample: QR Codes FAQ with Christopher Little